Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Today's dinner: Nasi Lemak

For today's dinner, I've planned to buy the nasi lemak which was located in front of Mr.DIY shop Jln Raja Uda, it was just beside Sin Tatt Food Court. I always see a lot of people queuing at the stall when on my way to fetch little Zi Ming. It was a motorcycle modified its back part to become a small stall to sell nasi lemak.

Actually if I was not mistaken it was only white rice and not really a coconut milk rice (nasi lemak), maybe they put the name because nasi lemak is the common phrase for this type of packed rice.

I purchased the small one which was only RM2.20.





After that, I went to Sin Tatt food court which was just beside the stall and bought some snacks.


My nasi lemak, looked tempting and tasted very good.


My snack, the fried wanton was good but the mini burger was too oily for me.





No comments:

Post a Comment