Sunday, December 30, 2012

Friday lunch at Old Town

Last Friday we went to Old Town to had our Friday lunch after my long morning meeting.... Thanks to my friends waited for me although had been late for more than 15 mins than our usual lunch time.

I only had Ipoh hor fun soup and a cup of hot honey lemon juice... hoped to released my sore throat and cough. This was my first time taking honey lemon juice, I have forgotten that there was a layer of honey at the bottom of the juice and it was covered by the lemon slices in the cup. After finished the drink, only realised the honey layer,  so I just directly used the spoon to scoop the honey and consumed.... although it was sweet, it can really stopped my coughing for a while... :-)

After the lunch, went to see Chinese traditional medicine clinic to get some medicine to cure my cough and sore throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment