Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Lunch at The Tavern Steak House, Kulim Hi-Tech Park

Today I went to lunch with SY, I told her about this steak house quite some time ago but it was closed every time we passed by the restaurant. Finally today we tried for the first time and it was actually quite disappointing, but I'll still give us a second chance to try its spaghetti next time.
I ordered lamb shoulder and SY ordered grilled chicken cutler...
The dissapointment I mentioned earlier:
For my order, there were a few slices of grilled lamb shoulder but 1 of them was uncooked.
For SY's order, the sauce was very light (not strong enough), we would say the sauce made the chicken not satisfying... maybe we have used to quite strong taste and thicker sauce.
Other than that, the mushroom cream was quite delicious :).

No comments:

Post a Comment