Friday, November 08, 2013

Wisdom tooth

Finally today I went to the dental near our house to get my wisdom tooth extracted. I was having the wisdom tooth decay for months and it was only started to become painful since last few weeks.
First the dentist took the x-ray of my mouth before determine to perform the removal by normal extraction or surgery. Luckily the tooth could be removed without surgery :). Then the dentist gave a local anesthetic to numb the tooth and the surrounding area. I waited for about half an hour in order for the anesthetic to come into effect. It took about 5 minutes for the dentist to pull out my wisdom tooth and luckily no stitches... was given paracetamol as pain killer and expected to have some pain for a few days near the swollen gum.
1st selfie - While waiting for the anesthetic to take effect.
2nd selfie - After the wisdom tooth removal, was biting the gauze pad to control the bleeding.
3rd & 4th photo - My rotten wisdom tooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment