Wednesday, August 13, 2014

My Birthday treat

Today is my birthday (13th August), BS and I took a day off to celebrate my birthday. Many things to do were in our minds before the day but we only managed to did some of them. After sending the boys to school, we just went to Apollo Pasar to have our breakfast. We were not able to go far because we need to be back home by 9am, BS have a meeting until 10am but the meeting was only adjourned at 11am.

Around 12.30pm, we had my birthday lunch at Sushi Tei, Sunway Carnival Mall.

 


After some walks in the mall, we went to have Baskin Robin's ice-cream (Wednesday Pink day promotion). Before leaving the mall, we went to redeem the free Starbucks coffee for August baby.


Besides the food, we went to KWSP and lawyer firm to settle some of our delayed for quite some time stuffs. We also managed to have my car serviced and paid BS's car insurance and road tax. It was quite an enriched day as we managed to tick most of the items in our to do list.

1 comment: