Sunday, August 04, 2013

Car polished & Outing @ shopping malls

Yesterday morning at around 11.15am, I drove my car to the Car International Sunway Carnival Mall to continue the 3 steps which we pended the day before. Maybe it was weekend and near Hari Raya, there were already 5 cars queuing to get services. The Cars personnel can't estimate the time my car will be ready for pickup because most of the cars were doing major services which would take long time, so they will call us when it is ready.

After that, I went to meet up BS and the kids at the main entrance as we're planning to go to Aeon Bandar Perda for the kids to have fun at the Aeon playground.

After some walk at the Aeon shopping mall, we still didn't receive any call from the Cars Int. so we decided to go home for the kids' nap time.

Finally at 6pm, Cars Int. called us and informed us that our car is ready to pickup. We went out again at 7pm to Sunway Carnival mall. Unfortunately I can't find my parking ticket anywhere in my handbag, so we planned to ask the Cars personnel whether they had seen any parking ticket in the car. They didn't see any while cleaning my car's interior, then we have to go to the security control room to report lost parking ticket and get a replacement parking ticket at a cost of RM10. After that did some walking at the mall and took photos with the minion poster (currently the most famous character) at the cinema.


This morning, I took a photo of my car before going to my dad's house :)


No comments:

Post a Comment