Friday, August 02, 2013

Day off - Shopping @ Sunway Carnival Mall

Today I took another day off from work and went to get my car polished and did some shopping at the Sunway Carnival Mall.

While waiting for my car at the Cars International at the 3rd level parking space, BS and I went to have some walk at the mall. 

I bought a bed sheet for my kids, the bed sheet has the design of construction trucks which I think the kids will be crazy at. And then I got a Zebra thermal flask with 50% off by PWP on any other purchase of RM30 in a receipt... bought the flask at RM29.90.


After that, I went to the Espirit Outlet which was doing a promotion of 50% off from total bill for purchase of 5 items and above. I bought 7 pcs of clothes including 2 pcs for my kids and used my new RHB credit card for the bill. The total price was RM204 after less and was thinking that RHB will cash rebate RM100 as it's now doing the cash rebate promotion for any first purchase of minimum RM100. That's mean my purchase for those 7 pcs of clothes would be just RM102... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment